Must be available Full-Time on Saturdays and some Sundays!
- Hourly wage + tips + commission
- Commission on retail/product sales
- Paid training
- Performance-based rewards and incentives
- Health & Dental Benefits
Complimentary beauty services (blow outs, make up), product discounts, career advancement, travel, brand building (get featured on international social channels such as our Instagram @bloheartsto) working with our fabulous and caring team.
Why you’ll love us:
- Blo is the industry leader, with over 120+ North American locations and growing.
- Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships and training including: UNITE hair care and Moroccan Oil, who support and love our staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our extended Blo family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities.
Collaborate well with team members in a fun, professional work environment
Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work environment
Stylists will Work one-on-one with our Chief Style Boss (aka Educator) to learn how to master Blo’s 7 signature styles and more (via Blo’s paid training program)
- A passion for the beauty industry and making people feel better
- Hairdresser, Hair Stylist, stylist, Beauty Salon/ salon, Makeup Artist experience is an asset
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement
Opportunity: potential to be cross-trained on additional services such as makeup, nails and wax, or be promoted to team lead, senior stylist or management roles
Location: 1500 Washington Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48226
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Hair Styling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cosmetology License (Required)