We are looking for Oracle Policy Programmer ( OPA) with one of our federal client in Washington Dc
Understand project goals and objectives.
- Work with business analysts to understand requirements.
- Design, author, and develop business rules based on requirements using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA).
- OPA rule/data modeling including testing and debugging.
- Forms development based on rule creation in OPA.
- Modify screens in OPA including interview creation.
- Build and deploy using standard procedures including the Oracle Policy Automation Hub.
- Provide support as required.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Work as a peer with other developers.
- Create documentation and share knowledge with team members.
Requirements for the position:
- Experience integrating business rules and developing systems using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA), including deployment, testing, automation hub, modeling, and debugging
- 2-3 years of experience Is required
- Experience working with business analysts understanding requirements
- Experience with .NET; Java and J2EE or related programming experience
Job Type: Full-time