Commercial/Industrial Steel Erection Construction Project Managers(Multiple Openings)
Foreman with experience in Commercial/Industrial Steel Erection please apply
Cooper Steel, Inc. is currently looking for talented and ambitious On-Site Project Managers who have prior experience in commercial/industrial steel erection and want to be part of our growing team and family. We are more than steel, we are helping America’s top companies build and set the standard of excellence in project design, management and execution. If you are looking for a career with an excellent company, and are able to meet the requirements for the job, please submit your resume.
Steel Erection Project Manager Basic Qualifications
- Five years Ironworking experience and/or the equivalent or education required to have a general understanding of the structural steel construction process.
- Ability to read erection and fabrication drawings and understand the requirements for supplying the relative materials.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements
- Experience with industrial/commercial steel erection.
- Enforce company safety policies and maintain a strong safety culture.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient steel erection process of projects.
- Work from erection and fabrication drawings to ensure structural steel is installed per the design and with top quality.
- Work with the Project Manager to help maintain delivery and erection schedules.
- Be a liaison between the general contractor and the erector.
- Maintain congenial relationship with all customers, and promote a positive reputation for yourself and the company.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding observation ability and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Willing and able to travel.
Ideal candidate must be able to submit to and pass a drug screen and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Steel Erection/Iron Working: 5 years
- Construction Project Management: 3 years
- Commercial/Industrial ironworking/Steel erecting: 7 years