Santa Clara, CA (Silicon Valley)
Part-time consultant position leading to regular full time
We are an artificial intelligence-driven financial investment firm which develops innovative machine-learning technologies and applies that in quantities trading activity. We are a team with mix of financial investment specialist, data scientists, and software engineer.
We are seeking a creative machine learning and quantitative analyst to further develop algorithmic trading for our AI-based asset management platform. You will be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of trading algorithms as well as testing, execution, and performance monitoring. You will have the opportunity to contribute to investment strategy development, portfolio construction, and risk management.
We seek a professional developer with a track record of developing quantitative models for actual profitable trading and have applied it successfully to actual trading. The tasks shall include:
- Design and develop efficient trading algorithms
- Work closely with platform engineering team and trading team to implement infrastructure to adapt the algorithms onto the existing infrastructure.
- Real-time risk modeling, portfolio management analysis, and scanning of financial derivatives for trading including securities, futures, and etc
- Automation to support trading activity
- 5+ years of professional experience in an algorithmic trading/model development environment with focus on global equities, index futures, commodities, fixed income instruments and etc.
- Good background in machine learning and deep learning including design, coding, feature selection, regression, classification, and clustering
- Good general knowledge and understanding of trading.
- Experience with market data sets including tick data, extended market hours, futures, options data
- Hands-on experience with applied mathematics, e.g. linear algebra, probability, and statistics
- Proficient with C++, Python, and their relevant library and software ecosystems
- Knowledge of with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Past experience with development of high frequency trading strategies is a plus
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively
- High ethical standards
- Self-motivated and driven; proven to work independently, prioritize work, and achieve results
- Master’s degree in computer science or an engineering/math/statistics/science discipline with a strong computer science component
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Stock options
- Full health benefits: medical, vision and dental
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $150.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: