Nixon Medial is seeking an energetic Route Service Driver to join our Service team! This position is responsible for supporting the Service Department by loading and unloading trucks, delivering excellent customer service, picking up customer products, maintaining vehicle safety, and covering assigned routes when needed. When covering routes, this individual will drive a company vehicle to and from customer stops along an assigned route.
Monday- Friday schedule, NO WEEKENDS!!!
This position is ideal for individuals who prefers to be a road warrior. This individual will have the opportunity to have the route assigned to receive commissions upon satisfactory performance reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base pay to start. Your weekly compensation will increase as you are assigned a route and your route grows.
- Monday-Friday schedule. NO weekends, nights or holidays required.
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program- Bring your friends!
- Employee Assistance Program- FREE access to a licensed professional to help with personal, family, work issues or work/life balance situations.
- FREE Virtual Medical Consultation– 24/7 access to a doctor via phone, video, or mobile app visits.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Deliver products and manage inventory to our customers, loading and unloading trucks daily while checking for accuracy.
- Build a rapport with customers in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment.
- Recommend new products to our customers and renew service agreements.
WHAT YOU’LL REQUIRE:
- 3 years or more of professional customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivation and drive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive 24ft box truck
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds repetitively daily.
- In addition to these requirements, you will need to pass a DOT physical, background check and pre-employment drug screening.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- We are growing company with a stable work environment. We’ve been around for more than 50 years!
- We are not only family owned, we are family-oriented company, so we understand the work/life balance.
- Our core purpose is ‘To grow and create opportunities that enrich each other’s lives’ and we stand by it. Being a Route Service Representative offers you the opportunity to learn our business from the ground up where you can progress into Service Management or other roles within the company. In fact, 80% of our Service Managers have been promoted from within!
- We encourage our associates to make improvements to our processes which empowers them daily.
- We offer competitive salary and world class benefits to meet your financial needs.
- We provide 8 weeks of comprehensive training and an onboarding program that sets you up for success.
Nixon Medical is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $900.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
Work Location: One location