Lead and participate in the scanning and discovery of Cyber vulnerability using automated toolsets that include ACAS, RedSeal, and Blue Scope terminals. Conduct expert-level analysis of network configurations, including DNS and subsequent risk assessments to determine if they meet best practice implementation for efficiency, resiliency, and mission assurance. Use data analysis tools and other capabilities to baseline network behavior and detect anomalies against the baseline. Analyze and maintain processes and mechanisms to protect sensitive and valuable information and services from unauthorized access or activities. Apply expertise in vulnerability or penetration testing tools, including NMAP, Metasploit, Core Impact, or ImmunitySec Canvas.
- 6+ years of experience with technical work in networks and DNS
- Experience with the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Experience with vulnerability or penetration testing tools, including NMAP, Metasploit, Core Impact, or ImmunitySec Canvas
- TS/SCI clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- IAT Level II Certification, including CCNA Security or Security+ CE
- Experience with network operating systems, OSI model, network port, protocol and service expertise.
- Experience in networks with Layer 3 devices, including routers, switches, and firewalls, such as management and configuration
- Experience with protocol analyzers, network analysis tools, and network security devices
- Ability to analyze security configurations for best practice implementation to ensure resiliency and mission assurance
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- Qualified or Certified Ethical Hacker or Offensive Security Certified Professional Certification a plus
- Completion of RedSeal training
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.