Harcoza is looking for a candidate to join our growing sales team! With a focused team, Harcoza believes that there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. We promote exceptional work ethic and our purpose and pride is our unique ability to deliver results and yield the desired outcomes of our clients.
Harcoza believes that the only way to win is as a team. Winning together is essential for us to fulfill our purpose and to unleash our best selves. This is the foundation of our company culture, one that instills inspiration, internal growth, and the highest level of integrity that pushes our people to be their best.
We at Harcoza are our best selves because of the powerful combination of passion and discipline, which together serve as the heart of what we do everyday! Our work shows this through consistent effort and internal focus! We are results-driven and success with the collective power of the people on our team.
We believe that partnerships are created when effort is given by both parties, and we want you to join our successful team! With Harcoza, you will learn the basics of sales as a part our our extensive leadership training program and a clear career path.
In our entry-level sales position, you will begin by:
- learning the basics of sales
- gain experience in face-to-face customer interaction
- develop relationships within the team
People seek out and believe in mentors and coaches who likewise believe in themselves. Here at Harcoza, we pride ourselves in helping individuals who also help themselves achieve both success within business and, most importantly, success within their own lives. Through this effective partnership, we and the people we work with see firsthand our personal development and self-growth.
Harcoza is committed to our team and our mentors. Join Harcoza to discover our training services that deliver quality outcomes and will guide you toward a meaningful and successful career in sales and marketing!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested