Admin Office (Granite) - Staten Island, NY
$15.00 - $15.00
Admin - Clerical
Person Centered Care Services (PCCS) is a not-for-profit organization creating social change within communities by supporting people with disabilities in their search for identity and acceptance.
To reconfigure humankind. To be genuine and authentic human beings; disabled and non-disabled. Creating a society of belonging and helping one another to live a good life.
Our responsibility as human beings is to support ourselves and one another.
To participate in community is to have active citizenship. To be a participating citizen, one must have opportunities which are equitable; which accommodate the differences all human being have.
One of the most vital components of having a quality of life is love. It’s okay to tell someone you love them; more importantly, it’s okay to show them. To accept another for who they are and what makes them human can be a most validating experience; it is self-empowering.
The Receptionist handles all front desk operations, including, but not limited to, acting as the key holder for the building, answering phones, mailings, faxes, scans, interdepartmental messages.
- Answer phones for the front desk as well as greet anyone entering the office building.
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and guests.
- Provide tasks support for special projects, including but not limited to purchasing, event-related tasks, clerical organization, and projects.
- Responsible for opening and or closing the building.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of and/or reporting cleanliness issues and order in common areas, including but not limited to lobby, kitchen bathrooms.
- Assure steady completion of workload promptly. Ensuring deadlines are met as well as proper communication of follow-up when necessary.
- Implementing and monitoring programs and new tasks as necessary
- General agency-wide tasks include check distribution, mail management, and postings of communication as needed.
- Report any issues that need to be addressed.
- Provide support to office clerk(s) as needed.
- All other assignments were deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Travel Requirements – Will require travel off-site and between offices.
Physical Demands: To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed represent the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Person Centered Care Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, a victim of domestic violence status or marital status.
- Prior experience with administrative job duties preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available Monday through Friday and flexible on an as-needed basis.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- High School/GED required
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations