Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for profession.
- Must possess working knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within field of statistics
- Expert experience in mathematical and statistical modeling.
- Sound understanding of mathematical principles.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Comfortable exercising a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Journeyman skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tier
- Uses classical and modern statistical methods.
- Analyzes and interprets data from various sources.
- Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks similar to the following: post flight analyses of missile trajectories, using least squares and filtering techniques, error analyses of guidance hardware and software, reentry aerodynamics statistics, modeling and simulation, etc.
- Performs statistical analysis for accuracy assessment on missile systems for Air Force ICBMs.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams.
- May be asked, in a limited capacity, to lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to supervisor or manager.
- BS degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative field + 4 years of experience
- MS degree + 2 years of experience
- PHD + 1 years of experience
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.