Water Mill Building Supply is the Hampton's one-stop-shop for hardware, lumber, paint, windows/doors, mill work and high-end design hardware, kitchen, bath and flooring.
We are seeking a Sales Floor Stock Associate who is hardworking, has a positive attitude, can follow direction well, and can be on time and ready to work when scheduled. The strength of any distribution business is always its people and our team takes pride in knowing that they are what makes Water Mill Building Supply a strong sustainable supplier to the East End.
- Give our customers World-Class Service by assist customers in a warm, friendly, professional manner. Treat every customer as if they are our most important customer.
- Face product and stock shelves.
- Pack out stock from truck deliveries and overstock.
- Keep store displays and shelves clean and attractive.
- Store cleaning and maintenance – sweep floor, empty trash, keep areas such as front entrance, overhang, warehouse, outside shop doors, clean and presentable. Accurately pick product for delivery orders from the store and warehouse.
- Help customers with products in the Shop, in addition to cutting glass, screen, chain, wire, tubing and cable.
- Customer Service savvy
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive & ambitious
- Physically able to lift up to 70 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Stocking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Water Mill, NY (Preferred)