Apply now »
Sales Development Representative - Fall Internship
Sales Development Representative - Fall Internship – Reston, VA
15 – 25 hours per week
$15.00 per hour
Software AG is looking for ambitious, energetic, and motivated students or recent graduates looking to make a name for themselves in an International Technology Organization as a Sales Development Intern in our Reston, VA office. The Sales Development Intern role will provide a unique and exciting opportunity to start a career in Software Sales supporting some of the most advanced and industry leading technologies in the world. This internship will be a 3-6 month opportunity to grow and master your key skills in learning hands-on the various tools used by the Sales Development Team, generating new sales opportunities, and driving the overall growth at Software AG.
What you get to do each day:
- Learn how to use and leverage Salesforce to ensure data-integrity through screening for duplicate information and prospecting procedures. This provides not only our Sales Development Reps clean and accurate data to go off of, but the entire North American Team from Marketing, to Presales, to the highest levels of Sales Leadership across the board
- Become proficient in Software AG’s research tools and techniques by utilizing them to identify new contacts and stakeholders for the sales teams
- Improve your phone presence, communication skills, and prospecting skills by driving attendance to our many marketing events and assisting the Sales Development Team in follow ups from these various events
- Learn the processes, day to day activities, and how to be successful as an SDR for a major technology company by attending weekly team meetings, participating in individual and team trainings, and by shadowing each member of the team.
What you bring to the role:
About Software AG
- Pursuing a BS/BA or recent graduate looking for a chance to prove yourself
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and Goal oriented
- High energy team player who’s not afraid to put in the work and do what it takes
Software AG (Frankfurt TecDAX: SOW) helps companies with their digital transformation. With Software AG’s Digital Business Platform, companies can better interact with their customers and bring them on new ‘digital’ journeys, promote unique value propositions, and create new business opportunities. In the Internet of Things (IoT) market, Software AG enables enterprises to integrate, connect and manage IoT components as well as analyze data and predict future events based on Artificial Intelligence (AI). The Digital Business Platform is built on decades of uncompromising software development, IT experience and technological leadership. Software AG has more than 4,500 employees, is active in 70 countries and had revenues of €879 million in 2017.