The field marketing manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing marketing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. The field marketing manager will act as the liaison between field sales teams and the portfolio/global campaigns, digital demand center, and communication teams in the development and execution of campaigns. He/she will develop marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics.
Participate in interlock meetings with the Business Units to prioritize new systems and aftermarket campaigns that align with business goals.
Prepare marketing plans and budget allocation to marketing campaigns
Remain within 3% of budget each quarter
Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales
Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs
Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and account based marketing (ABM) campaigns
Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
Hold regular campaign performance meetings with sales to track progress toward goals
Technologies Supporting the Role:
- Sales • Global/integrated marketing, demand center • Marketing communications • Product/solution marketing • Marketing operations
- Marketing automation • Smartsheet• Business intelligence • CRM • Content management
- Inquiry/response rate • Demand waterfall conversion metrics • Database growth/health• Pipeline acceleration impact (sales/prospect adoption, engagement, conversion, velocity)
BS in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience• MBA preferred
Background / Experience:
- Eight or more years in b-to-b marketing • Four or more years of field marketing leadership experience • Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales; actual sales experience is highly desirable • Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements • Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget • Ability to align tactical plans with strategies • Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience
- Planning/project management • Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives • Agency management • Ability to understand decision impact on other areas of the business • Strong oral/written communications skills • Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with sales and channel partner community
- Understands how to use social media in an overall demand creation approach • Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation • Can learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
Self-starter • Highly organized • Flexible, with strong business sense • Can execute on a number of tasks simultaneously
Target segmentation analysis, budgeting and building business cases for new customer acquisition
B-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
How to clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements • Demand creation performance measurement, including the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall
How to market to a range of b-to-b buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (email, telephone, direct mail)
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with matching, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community. Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.
Does this sound like you or someone you know that may be looking for a new opportunity? Please apply on our website at www.ecisolutions.com/careers.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently and in the future possess the eligibility to work in the United States.
ECi is committed to equal employment opportunity. The Company does not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, military/veteran status, age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable state laws