Now hiring for:
- Team Members – Morning and evening shifts available!
- Dough Makers
- Sign Shakers
- Shift Leaders
Little Caesars Pizza is looking for the BEST people to join our Team!
Little Caesars offers-
Employee Referral Program
YMCA Membership Fee Discount
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Tacoma Rainier's Tickets
FUN PLACE TO WORK!
Job Summary: The Team Member/Dough works in the store preparing food items, cleaning, and helping guests to ensure smooth operation of the restaurant. This position works various days and times as needed.
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high-quality products are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Team Member Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Team Member Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and all safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Team Member Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Performs all assigned tasks as required by management.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 50 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize and equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine (if over the age of 18), VCM (if over the age of 18), sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.)
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
- The ability to count, separate and weigh all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customer and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.)
- The ability to understand directions, instructions, and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour