For the past 7 years, Musée Magazine has been at the vanguard of cutting-edge photography. Founded by award-winning photographer Andrea Blanch, Musée is a non-profit photography magazine and digital publication.
We are seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented and creative person to be the next Writing intern for 16 weeks. Our visually-driven magazine is dedicated to publishing exclusive interviews with the most prolific and renowned contemporary fine art photographers and artists, such as Marilyn Minter, Andreas Gursky, and Cindy Sherman.
- VIP invitations to special events
- Valuable in-depth and hands-on experience behind magazine publications
- School credit
- Letter of recommendation upon completion
- Working closely and directly with the Editor-In-Chief
- Opportunities to meet some of the most influential photographers and artists in contemporary fine art.
- Become part of a fun and influential network of photographers and artists
- A chance to create a large body of prolific published written work
- Creating new and original content daily
- Publishing reviews and articles both in print and online
- Conducting interviews with both established and emerging photographers, museum curators, and artists.
- Transcribing, fact-checking, copy editing and proofreading
- Work as part of a team with other writers, photographers, illustrators and marketing specialists
- Must have availability 3 days a week, ideally 24 hours per week, for a minimum of 4 months
- Excellent English writing, editing and grammar skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for writing, with a creative flair
- Creativity and originality
- Provide work samples
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship