Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Valley Forge, PA facility. The primary responsibility of the Information Systems Analyst is to perform IT support for the Lockheed Martin managed closed areas. This IT professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin IT systems are managed, controlled, and compliant with the Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Risk Management Framework (RMF). This includes upgrades, operations and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, creation of domain accounts, password issues and service request in the support of closed environments (Servers, Workstations, and Storage). The Information Systems Analyst assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, connectivity and other IT related issues The Information Systems Analyst will assist with Information Assurance, performing environmental vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities and system hardening. The selected candidate will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. This is a non- telecommuting position including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel.
DoD Clearance Required
U.S. Citizenship required at this facility.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (investigation within 5 years)
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Obtain Security+ Certification or CISSP (within 6 months of Hire)
- Experience with Linux Server Administration (i.e. RH6.x, RH7.x)
- Experience with Scripting and Automation (i.e., Ansible, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, Shell Scripting, etc.)
- Experience with networking protocols (i.e., LDAP/DNS/DHCP)
- Experience with operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (backup/restore, system imaging etc.)
- Experience performing vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, antivirus management, security certificate installs and renewals)
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance (investigation within 5 years)
- Current Security+ Certification or CISSP
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledge of Ansible configuration and implementation
- Knowledge of Storage Administration (NetApp, EMC, NetBackup)
- Knowledge of High Performance Computing (HPC) and cloud computing (Penguin Clusters)
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems administration (Windows, 7, 10, 2008, 2012 and 2016)
- Knowledge of with Vulnerability Remediation Management Tools (WSUS, SCCM, Splunk, Shavlik, etc.)
- Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, Horizon, vSphere, vCenter, vCloud, vRealize, NSX, vSAN or VXRail)
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery practices
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.