- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Military Experience
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
ATC is an FAA approved 145 Repair Station in need of experienced Airframe & Powerplant mechanics. We are seeking motivated individuals to work in various specialty shops within the facility and working on components ranging from landing gear, mechanical accessories, hydraulic components, electro mechanical, and landing gear. ATC is a drug-free employer, and you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as random drug screens during your employment.
- Keeping up with a daily “run” of jobs for which you are responsible
- Hitting completion deadlines set by the management team based on customer needs
- Ensure all maintenance documentation is complete and correct
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment and demonstrate good housekeeping.
- High School diploma or greater and an A&P license is preferred.
- Have a minimum of 3 years A/C maintenance experience in commercial aviation or military transport aircraft.
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to read and comprehend aircraft technical data including Component Maintenance Manuals, aircraft drawings, engineering prints and e/o’s.
- Have strong mechanical skill sets as well as solid organizational skills.
- Hydraulic experience preferred
We offer an employer-matched 401K savings plan as well as a paid HMO health insurance plan for the employee only along with optional dental and vision plans. ATC is a drug-free employer, and you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as random drug screens during your employment.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, matching retirement 401k savings plans, supplemental life, short/long term disability
- Job Type: Full-time Mon-Friday Day shift only
- Salary: Determined based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour