Lifetouch National School Studios-Little Rock, AR
Lifetouch has a dynamic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our successful sales organization as a key contributor. Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced , collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
What we look for in an Account Manager:
- Driven, achievement-oriented professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers
- Utilizes knowledge and relationships with customers to easily recognize additional sales opportunities
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, ever changing mobile work environment.
- Proven experience in delivering results by meeting established goals.
- Strong relationship based selling skills
What Our Account Manager's Do Every Day:
- Provides exceptional customer service and sales support through the promotion of additional Lifetouch portrait programs, products, and services to current accounts within assigned sales area
- Rebooks business with assigned accounts on Portrait Day
- Primary point of contact for all assigned accounts
- Conducts regularly scheduled sales/service calls and provides exceptional ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication with accounts.
- Achieves customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Maintains account files and completes sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Records daily activity and account interactions into Lifetouch electronic systems
What Our Successful Account Manager's Have In Common
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional relationship building and selling skills
- Creative and genuine communications skills in networking and connecting with customers
- Highly organized and resourceful in problem solving and overcoming obstacles
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Education & Experience : Bachelor's degree preferred; A minimum of 2-4 years of proven account management in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proven selling and negotiation skills specifically related to growing existing accounts with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Detail Oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Top notch customer service skills with proven success in building strong customer relationships
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities to grow and advance your career within the territory and across the U.S. and Canada.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Excellent earnings plus great bonus potential
- Medical and Dental Benefits
Discover the sales culture at Lifetouch by viewing this video: https://youtu.be/QbkwUYjNmkc
Job Type: Full-time