This job requires a strategic and detail-orientated mindset with a high level of interest in data analysis and marketing. This position is ideal for someone who recently graduated from college with a major in marketing and/or data management. This role offers the ability to gain experience across multiple marketing and operational disciplines.
- Collecting, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, modeling and diagramming of complex data sets.
- Identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making through the development and expansion of actionable reports and processes.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Willingness to make decisions and solve problems
- Assist in supporting business with various marketing activities for clients ranging from content management, traditional, social, and digital media.
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- General internal business operational support – invoicing, time tracking, and reconciliation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables, and V-look-up
- Tableau, SQL database skills and/or business intelligence software experience a plus
- General knowledge of and experience with various marketing channels, including digital marketing, print, direct mail, social media, web and events
- Demonstrate organizational, analytical and conceptual ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently on assigned projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic, everchanging environment
Undergraduate degree with a focus on marketing, data management and/or computer science
Job Type: Full-time
- advanced Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts