AME, Inc. has been in business since 1998 and is located in Fairfield, NJ. AME Inc. is one of the most premier and largest building automation contractors, in the NJ/NY Metropolitan Area. We provide a full range of professional services such as engineering, sales, installation and service for all types of building controls and automation systems.
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused and detailed oriented Administrative Coordinator to provide thorough and skillful administrative support to our office team. The individual must be able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple tasks with strong follow through to achieve project goals. Must demonstrate the ability to develop positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels within the company. Must have excellent verbal, and writing skills and the ability to adapt quickly to a new system. The individual will communicate directly with internal staff, customers, vendors and suppliers to maximize efficiency and provide quality responses to customer’s needs.
* Type reports, proposals, estimates and other documents using word, excel, PowerPoint
*Answers phones and directs calls to appropriate parties and takes detailed messages
*Performs all general office duties such as ordering supplies and materials etc.
*Files and retrieves documents and reports
*Distribution information; maintenance of electronic and required paper files
*Assist other administrative staff members as necessary
* Receives incoming requests for services and assigns for completion on a priority basis.
* Coordinate with Managers to schedule field technicians for service, construction and preventative maintenance visits and performing project related duties.
* Follow‐up with field technicians to ensure completion of daily work tickets, weekly time report hours and expenses.
* Assist management team with various tasks including, but not limited to: new project order entry, change order processing, customer calls, and subcontractor pricing.
*Strong interpersonal teamwork skills; ability to maintain confidentiality and work in a fast pace environment
*Good Communication skills; strong grammar and punctuation skills
*Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
*Ability to manage and balance multiple priorities in deadline-driven environment
*Ability to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines
*Minimum of at least 5 year Administrative Assistant/Coordinate experience
Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks.
* Ability to speak effectively to customers and employees
* Must be detail‐oriented and have demonstrated organizational skills.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Above average proficiency in MS Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Google doc/sheets
* Experience with QuickBooks and Fleetmatics is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year