Graphic Designer - Digital
Graphic and visual elements are key aspects of the customer experience with SleepScore. The role requires an ability to collaborate with product, UX, engineering and other groups to understand desired outcomes and then translate that into compelling design.
- Ability to translate overall communication objectives into graphic design elements that resonate with target audiences while retaining a consistency across platforms.
- Ability to distill complex ideas into clear, simple visual elements understandable by a wider audience.
- An understanding of the interaction of content and design elements to maximize the impact of both.
- Personal and team leadership skills to set goals and priorities and then facilitate the work to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and willingness to speak up about all areas of communication.
- Versatility in creative work across different media.
- Strong focus on digital, but should be able to create assets for print and packaging.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items.
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience as a graphic designer. Agency experience, a plus.
- Team leadership.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Art, Graphic Design, or other design-related degree.
- Strong portfolio
- Interpersonal skills to interact comfortably with a wide range of levels both internal and external.
- Self-motivated, personally & professionally resilient and capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Must be highly detail focused and extremely organized - capable of planning and prioritizing multiple, simultaneous projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Required)
- Carlsbad, CA 92008 (Required)