We are looking for a dynamic, bubbly personality to fill a Full Time Medical Receptionist/ Front Desk positions in our Staten Island, NY office. Two years of Medical Office and/or Dermatology front desk experience is preferred. Candidate must be flexible for work schedule.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and in a professional manner.
- Must have a pleasant demeanor.
- Schedule appointments for new and returning patients.
- Collect applicable co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles.
- Verify benefits and inform patients of insurance coverage.
- Maintaining daily schedule and limiting patient wait time.
- Medical Receptionist/dermatology experience preferred.
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule and strong work ethic.
- Strong interest to provide excellent service.
- Must be familiar with computer programs and data entry.
- Have a team player attitude, energetic, with outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under stressful environment, assist and support Medical Assistants tasks as needed.
- Medical Manager experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location