Creek Crossing Management is a third-party logistics company that offers reduced shipping rates to businesses that use FedEx, UPS, and USPS. We provide proprietary software to facilitate ease in scheduling and tracking parcels and premiere customer support. Our roots are in the medical industry, but we are on the verge of real growth as we branch out into other industries.
We are looking for motivated sales agents that are hungry for responsibility, accountability and a chance to really make an impact. Our salespeople do this by reaching out to quality leads that we provide and offering our services to save them time and money.
Are you a highly disciplined, independent self-starter? Are you willing to be responsible for your level of income?
Here, you are only limited by your aspirations!
- 2+ Years of sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Able to confidently reach out to prospects and gain their attention and trust.
- Willingness to conduct webinar presentations.
- Competitive drive.
- Solid knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products and an awareness of CRM software and a willingness to learn ours.
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills.
- High level of discipline needed to work remotely.
- Strong ability to follow-up and follow-through.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate a high degree of competence.
- Uphold core values of CCM and always treat customers and associates with respect.
What We Offer:
- A competitive commission structure.
- Quality Leads – with a contact name and over 90% accuracy. We are investing in you!
- The freedom to make your own schedule and work from anywhere in the US.
- The satisfaction of helping businesses acquire better service and rates than they currently have.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)