The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for leading, supporting, and developing the training and quality services department to ensure the overall success of each project and its performance within their respective center. Responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of all client specific training to meet project goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive collaboration and strategy of the customer satisfaction process to the internal quality process
- Ensures Department is implementing ttec Quality Specialist Best Practices to drive overall client and customer satisfaction
- Manages reports of trends and observations to ensure client and Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage identification process of call drivers to ensure client and customer satisfaction
- Ensures all projects are on schedule, within budget and comply with clients' guidelines
- Facilitates and maintains Client relations in respect to the Quality Services department
- Coordinates with client all project specific updates and up training
- Defines, plans, and assigns all tasks associated with the implementation of all client specific training programs
- Adapts strategies and solutions that are consistent with project goals and objectives, demonstrating critical thinking when making decisions and problem solving
- Manages training department and staff by assigning tasks, reviewing materials and presentation skills, and evaluating trainer performance
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Responsible for building high-performing training and quality teams through recruiting, hiring, coaching, motivation, recognition, self-development and support of career development
- Directs and manages remote client monitors as needed
- Ensures that all QS personnel receive the training required to properly perform their duties in support of the internal departments and ttec goals
- Maintains and reviews the Balanced Scorecards for all qualifying employees
- Monitors and tracks client recurrent training programs
- Directs and Manages the QS Systems administration
- Defines budget requirements to meet training objectives
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service environment or related position, preferably in a teleservices or telecommunications company
- 3+ years minimum quality assurance experience in a call center environment. 3+ years project management experience
- Excellent supervisory and time management skills.
- Competency in analytics and ability to create and interpret data/spreadsheets
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with multi-media resources, tools, and instructional applications for microcomputers.
- Knowledge of adult learning, assuring the application of effective training principles.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure of deadlines and quality.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
ttec requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. ttec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tempe
Job: Quality Assurance / Process Improvement