The HR Generalist will wear multiple hats supporting the HR Department across multiple business units. The primary focus of the HR Generalist will Recruiting, Records Maintenance and Benefits Administration.
- Conducts full life-cycle recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; responsible for employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements and job postings. Ensure compliance across all OFCCP regulations.
- Help develop and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel and assists with establishing business processes.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Assists in the development of employment policies and procedures;
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and participates in all Open Enrollment Activities to include managing and attending the Open Enrollment events at different site locations.
- Supports the development and maintenance of affirmative action programs/plans; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations and reporting requirements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as Operations & BD meetings, and site review meetings as requested.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual ISO improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Assist with employee disciplinary process, employee complaints and associated investigations.
- Assist with administration of 401(k) plan and completes yearly compliance reporting.
- Supports employee base by answering questions and providing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the administration of STD/LTD disability and worker's compensation claims.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state labor laws and regulations.
- Assist with development of employee safety, welfare, and wellness plans.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of HR experience.
- General understanding of Human Resources functions, policies and procedures
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- SHRM-CP certification preferred
EXCEED Corporation provides management, professional, analytical, security, and technical services to the Federal and State governments, and to private industry.
Exceed Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.