Our next Admissions Representative must have a passion for helping others. We're looking for the right person with an education or admissions background and/or transferable skills who have a passion for education! Transferable experience may include: retail sales, Verizon sales, intangible sales, call center, or banking, helping a team to achieve sales goals, frequent reporting, customer service, and a passion for helping people.
All candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for this role:
- Two years direct sales experience in admissions, recruiting, intangible or other sales with a High School diploma or GED.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) preferred .
- 1+ years post-secondary education admissions experience preferred
- Ability to work at least two evenings a week
- Reference and background check required for employment, including credit check
SKILLS AND QUALITIES OF ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVE:
- Ability and desire to make extensive outbound phone calls, using phone outlines to set appointments
- Successful communication skills are required for working at Ross and involve the following: writing, reading, editing, speaking, listening, software applications, data entry and reporting, and Internet research.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse customer population through active listening, noting reactions, asking discovery questions and understanding motivations.
- Professional communication encompasses written, oral, visual and digital communication.
- Results driven with the ability to promote the benefits of higher education
DAILY DUTIES OF ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVE:
- Assist students through the Admissions process. This includes calling numerous inquiries submitted by students interested in attending Ross.
- Scheduling students for appointments
- Confirming appointments for students who set appointments with our call center
- Meeting with prospective students in our interview process to uncover goals and share the benefits of attending a Ross program.
- Administrative skills
- Follow up with students who have met with Financial Aid to ensure a seamless process when they get ready to start classes
- Develop your own leads from the community, other students, and visitors.
BENEFITS OF AN ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVE:
- Health, dental and vision coverage (employee contribution to premium)
- Life insurance and short and long term disability insurance (provided by Ross
- Tuition reimbursement, Accrued time off, paid holidays, 401(k)
- Reduced tuition in Ross College Online (one year waiting period)
- Verizon Wireless Discount and Dell Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly pay and direct deposit
Ross Education values professional skills developed from employees displaced from Carson's and other high-end retail and companies. Many of our employees have had great success transfering their customer service skills from their department store experience to the continuing education field.
Equal Opportunity Employer
check us out at: https://www.rosseducation.edu/
Job Type: Full-time