This organization is ranked as the # 1 company to work for in their industry by Forbes Magazine!
This role does not provice any type of H1B transfer or sponsorship
ServiceNow Solution Architect – Manager
Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting ServiceNow implementations.
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities.
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- 8+ years of experience leading solution / functional architecture components of major business & system transformation efforts across the enterprise within a business in high technology, telecommunications, medical technologies and/or government services sectors
- Experience defining cross-platform enterprise architectural plans, including mapping business requirements to the system / technology components
- Experience identifying and resolving potential trade-offs or conflicts among architectural options, and ability to align this with business outcomes or impacts
- Proven ability to drive results and readiness across multiple solutions in major transformation efforts.
- Understanding of the key industry solutions (e.g., Amdocs, Oracle, NetCracker, CSG, SFDC, ServiceNow) and their capabilities
- Understanding and/or experience with ServiceNow CSM or Field Service modules within an architecture
- Understanding of the ‘lead-to-revenue’ business processes within the communications and high-tech sectors
- Understanding of enterprise architecture leading practices and associated tools
- Proven ability to build assets, lead and manage teams in major transformations
- Awareness of industry standards and certifications (e.g., TOGAF)
A dynamic and fast growing organization is seeking to expand their ServiceNow and Engineering team. This organization has incredible benefits including: 6 weeks PTO, Fully Paid Medical/Dental, Matching 401K, Pension Plan, Tuition and Full Certification Reimbursement and exposure to the latest technologies within the ServiceNow, Cloud and Digital area.
Job Type: Full-time
- servicenow: 3 years (Preferred)