WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR A NEW DEVELOPMENT, ASSISTED LIVING COMMUNITY IN CHULA VISTA, CA. IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ASSISTED LIVING START-UPS AND LEASE-UP COMMUNITIES.
The Executive Director / Assisted Living Administratorposition leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations the communities’ policies and procedures. This position also maintains excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meets corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, Compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide all the tools to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Companypaid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- We are looking for someone that has experience as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator successfully opening and operating newly developed Assisted Living communities.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family members.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Residential or Health Care.
- Executive Director must have a valid administrator license in states where required.
- Must have a valid driver license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
- Familiarity with Microsoft software preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks is essential. Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles, and interests.
- Demonstrate good judgment, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Assisted Living: 5 years
- Operations Management: 5 years
- Lease-up: 2 years