Reports To: VP-Customer Success
Responsibilities and duties:
- Establish and implement contemporary digital architectures capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support client digital transformation.
- Deliver application architectures and development patterns for Magento + AEM solutions.
- Support new business development opportunities with emphasis on Magento Commerce and AEM
- Defines integrations between the Adobe Commerce and experience products with enterprise systems like SAP, Salesforce, Workday etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system level design and detailed technical architecture documents.
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
- Help and drive internal Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborate with fellow team leaders on the prioritization and execution of ongoing platform improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in strategy and solution architecture for experience and commerce platforms.
- At least 4 years of experience implementing Magento + AEM. Minimum 1-2 project implementations with micro- services architecture using Mulesoft,Tibco.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Agile SCRUM development.
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices.
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Digital Commerce, Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management.
- Prior experience of AWS/Azure cloud.
e-Zest is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time