Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Software Test Engineer to support our Federal Aviation Administration customer with a SF-85P Public Trust Clearance.
Pragmatics is seeking a Software Test Engineer to help with identifying and developing test cases and maintaining traceability matrices in the design phase. In later stages, they will be developing automated testing in a Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Selenium environment.
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
- Provides required input to the product design so the system can be fully tested and ensures it is tested appropriately and completely to meet all contract requirements
- Manages the VRTM development and execution.
- Is responsible for planning, designing, and evaluating products, as well as collaborating with production management.
- Ensures that the finished product can be identified easily and tested thoroughly.
- Provides support for analysis of PTRs and ECPs with respect to testing, collects data, analyzes patterns or trends and recommends changes based upon test results.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in the design phase of software development and testing.
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff and client
- Demonstrated experience implementing solutions and services in similar sized projects and organization(s)
- Should have Bachelor’s degree. (preference for science /engineering degrees)
- Should be able to come up with creative ideas, plans, strategy etc
- Must have worked on any test automation tool (QTP/Selenium/Test complete etc
- Preference given to candidate with Automation + Performance testing.
- Preference given to candidates worked on Agile.
- Should have back end testing skills. (SQL)
- Should be pro-active, a good team player with good communication skills.
- Should have some leadership skill to take over my duties in my absence like generating reports, meetings with leadership, communication with client etc.
- Prefer candidates who have worked in an Agile environment or, at a minimum have some agile training (scrum master, PMI-ACP or similar).
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Required degree is engineering, math, or computer science
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- Are you a US Citizen (Required)