- Provide a single point of contact with general partners and internal departments regarding assigned assets
- Independently manage a portfolio of investments in real estate partnerships
- Identify and analyze issues, and recommend and execute action plans
- Monitor investment and property performance
- Analyze tax returns and property and sponsor financial statements
- Review third-party inspections and reports on compliance with Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) regulations
- Review requests for capital contributions and reserve releases
- Underwrite general partner consent requests (including loan refinances and changes in partnership structures)
- Perform site visits
- Assess markets in which assets reside, identify market and sub-market risks and issues
- Negotiate and execute the exit from the investment partnerships
- Track any work outsourced to third parties.
- Monitor and track construction progress including; approve change orders, monitor and manage budget and schedule timelines
- Track lease-up schedule, including; receipt of 8609’s, credit calculation, calculation of adjusters, tracking of construction and perm debt commitments and confirmation of debt sizing
Four year degree in commercial real estate and/or finance oriented area or equivalent work experience in Asset Management or Property Management.
3-5 years’ experience in one or a combination of the following: commercial real estate, low-income housing tax credit investment asset management, underwriting, lending, or workout.
Associate Asset Manager
Four year degree in a commercial real estate and/or finance oriented area or equivalent work experience in Asset Management or Property Management.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and other job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
- CCIM, CPM or MBA
- Experience in Low Income Housing Asset Management, underwriting