Crunchbase helps over 70 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, salespeople, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that are shaping how companies and people connect, using our intelligence and data to help them communicate in a more meaningful way with one another.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle
Marketing at Crunchbase*
The Crunchbase Marketing team is responsible for lifecycle, corporate, and growth marketing initiatives, including lead generation and monetization, crafting unique content, and driving engagement with our community users. The lifecycle marketing team is responsible for communication with our customers in email and on Crunchbase.com via in-product walkthroughs. Our goal is to drive engagement and growth for Crunchbase through innovative, impactful, and scalable marketing programs.
What You'll Do:
- Turn lifecycle funnel business goals and priorities into quarterly plans, gaining consensus across the organization and ultimately executing
- You balance creativity, analytical horsepower, and deep product understanding to rapidly execute your ideas. Experience with driving impact across the lifecycle (activation, engagement, re-engagement) via digital channels (in-product, email) with tools like Iterable and Pendo
- Drive weekly active use (WAU) and conversion metrics for non-customers while improving relevancy through experimentation and personalization
- Oversee the execution of highly targeted, complex member journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Establish a measurement & experimentation framework in partnership with our analytics team, refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of our programs
- Build monthly and quarterly reports that quantify the impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, partnering with the analytics team on ad-hoc analysis and deep dives
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in email or performance marketing with an emphasis on personalization and experimentation, with the ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly
- Robust analytical skills - quickly digesting large amounts of data, identifying trends, and pursuing the right questions to take action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks and meeting timelines with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills with an outstanding eye for detail
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent our team with integrity and self-sufficiency
- 2+ years experience
- Tech or SaaS experience preferred, ideally in a multi-funnel or multi-vertical business model
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 10 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees & their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees & their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
At Crunchbase, we value team members who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we're building here. We believe there is no "perfect" candidate, and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren’t met. If you're passionate about Crunchbase and looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your application!
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
Job Type: Full-time