The Senior Solution Architect must have a deep understanding of the domain and processes for all of the systems/software being developed at Investors Bank, and apply this knowledge to the development of new systems/software, infrastructure, and projects.This individual will manage multiple simultaneous projects and assits the department manager in defining software frameworks, programming standards and best practices for the team. Primary responsibilities are the design, development, testing and maintenance of in-house applications/software, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure as well as performing training, end-user support when applicable. This position also requires the Senior Solution Architect to be responsible for other functions normally within the realms of Functional Analyst, Development Lead and Training.
KEY REPSONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with business partners to analyze and define requirements a function typically performed by a Functional Analyst.
- Design, document and implement complex technical solutions such as Web Applications, Web Services, Windows Services and Class Libraries.
- Actual hands on coding of the solutions will be required a function typically performed by the Development Lead and or Developers.
- Build software frameworks and perform code review to ensure projects are reusable and meet high quality standards.
- Assist management in defining software development guidelines.
- Create documentation utilized for Training and assist in the initial end-user training.
- Create documentation utilized for Quality Assurance and supervise the initial validation prior to UAT.
- Responsible for the creation of documentation utilized for Production Support and perform second level Production Support. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent hard science and/or Banking Certification in a related field.
- 10 years in an Information Technology role dealing with software design and development.
- Must have familiarity with SCRUM, C#,VB.NET, ASP.NETMVC,WinformJquery,AngularJs,KendoUI,, SharePoint basic administration.
- 2+ years with hands-on experience with web-based reporting and OLAP, Cognos or Chrystal reporting tools.
- Expertise in C#,ASP.NET MVC,.NET 4.0/4.5.Visual Basic Oracle, SQL and SQL query language in an Microsoft environment
- Relational Database design and data warehouse design.
- Dimensional Modeling.
- Experience working with ETL tools
- A collaborative, consultative approach and the ability to gain confidence of business Associates. Must be equally comfortable with technical or business Associates.
- Willingness to learn new web development technology.
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner and be able to multitask.
- efficient level, strong work ethic and attention to detail. Energy and drive to execute on-time, and on-spec. Must be detail-oriented and conscientious.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org