DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
We are looking for multiple Temporary Customer Experience Associates to join our team in Boston for this upcoming NFL season! In this role you will be one of the primary contact points for customer inquiries and customer support related matters. Work shifts will vary, with the requirement to work weekends. Availability to work flexible shifts is key. Target start date for this position is between 7/23 and 8/6.
- You will be part of an organization that provides a valuable and meaningful customer experience for our users by being attentive to their needs. The ability to identify and assess customer’s issues in advance will be key to success in this role.
- Using strong written and oral communication skills you will resolve customer issues via email and chat support in a timely manner. The capability to adapt and respond to different types of customer inquiries in a face paced environment will be essential in this role.
- Preparing for these inquires and having a strong understanding of our product will be fundamental to your success.
- Passionately promote and represent the DraftKings brand.
- You must have great oral and written communication skills and be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and proactive.
- Ability to work well within a team to achieve a common goal
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Previous experience interacting with customers
- A strong passion and knowledge of fantasy sports and familiarity with social media sites are a plus.
- Excellent people skills, empathy and self-control are the most important qualifications
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- You must be proactive, a self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong product and industry knowledge
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite