- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or closely related area required;
- Analyze and assess the company’s financial operations; provide actionable recommendations to the management team on ways to reduce costs, enhance revenue, and improve profitability;
- Define and calculate key performance metrics such as inventory turnover, budget variance, expense management, working capital, and gross profit margin to monitor company performance and any substantial financial changes;
- Forecast cash flow positions, financial statement, and budget; make recommendations to assist in business planning and budget preparation;
- Analyze financial information as required by the management such as feasibility studies on asset or personnel increase; the financial strength of potential new business opportunities;
- Interpret data affecting investment programs – including price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks and economic influences – and use this information to prepare periodic industry analyses and reports;
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Evaluate the quality and risk-averse nature of any financial opportunities that may contribute to the growth and development of the company.
- Analyze and compile financial summary reports to present to management;
- Collect, research, review, and analyze investment opportunities for the financial growth of the company;
- Plan and submit recommendations to management on potential investment opportunities and areas of potential growth;
- Identify investment areas and future growth areas for additional financial investment and development;
- Analyze and interpret data to propose and recommended action;
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Review and keep abreast of the latest industry and financial analysis trends;
- Participate in financial management meetings and provide constructive feedback to business ideas;
- Support management by performing ad-hoc research projects as requested.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour