As an intern in Corporate Strategy, the selected candidate will be required to support and contribute to the development and execution of a variety of important strategic projects to support the growth and value creation objectives of the Corporate Strategy and Business Development organization.
Projects include, but are not limited to, assistance with:
- Designing Domestic/international market and environmental analysis.
- Developing corporate growth and value creation strategies.
- Presenting findings to the senior leadership of the Corporate Strategy team.
- Providing environmental and strategic insight to the organization and functionally diverse teams.
- Facilitating the development of cross-Business Area market perspectives and strategies.
- Facilitating project teams to ensure follow through and implementation of strategic recommendations.
- Supporting M&A activities through market and strategic analysis.
- Supporting and leading Strategy Operations activities – Coordination of consultant and subscription relationships; supporting and leading projects aimed to facilitate cross-Business Area and functional awareness of Corporate Strategy initiatives.
Pursuing Master's Degree in Business related field, Political Science, Strategic Sciences or International Relations with a Planning & Strategy interest.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience leading, or being a team member supporting a Strategic Business Review.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.