LJPR Tax Services is looking for seasonal admin professionals to join our team. This position is heavily focused on assisting in preparation of individual income tax returns.
- Assist in preparation of tax returns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain and operate with the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Build positive relationships with peers and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish tax department goals.
- Ensure all paperwork, policies, and procedures for tax compliance have been adhered to.
- Service oriented, friendly and pleasant to work with in our team environment.
- Experience in income tax preparation is preferred but will consider students and recent graduates in the accounting or tax field.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Able to adjust work hours during slow and peak times in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn, digest and apply new information.
- Organized, detail oriented, dependable, patient and extremely accurate.
- Experience with Ultra Tax and Salesforce is preferred but will train the right individual.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.