WHO WE ARE:
Romanoff Renovations, a nationally recognized and awarded provider of flooring installation and bathroom renovation services for the nation's largest big box retailer, has been named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Companies, earning the position of #2677 on the Inc. 5000's annual ranking, and #186 of America's top construction companies. Established in 1974 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Romanoff Renovations has 48 offices located throughout the East and West coasts.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive relationship with customers, installers, office managers and The Home Depot within the designated regions. This role will be responsible for all aspects of customer service through managing work orders and providing day to day support to installation crews and customers. First responder to issues reported by stores, installers, customers, or those found on routine jobsite inspections. The position reports to a Site Operations Manager (SOM).
- Monitor flooring installations, act as the liaison between The Home Depot stores, customers, subcontractors, vendors, sales associates, and other personnel.
- Assist with maintaining Installation Crews’ Yield Capacity and Settings.
- Process requests for estimates/HDMS liaison questions and follow up with appropriate personnel.
- Maintain Installer Engagement, monitor day to day to day installer flow to ensure delivery of services to customers in a timely manner. Inform customers and installers of any changes or issues with a work order.
- Work with Site Operations Managers on assistance with Installer recruitment and retention.
- Train installers on RR systems and processes.
- Provide customer service assistance to local site operations manager and customers. Take appropriate action to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate receipt of material, installer pick up, and scheduling all work orders.
- Process Incoming Order Review.
- Push Schedule Incoming Orders with customers and installers.
- Maintain Push Schedule Worklist and Aging Report, completing tasks by due dates.
- Service Tickets: work with the Site Operations Manager and/or ASM to schedule/coordinate service tickests.
- Communicate with customers to set expectations and manage the entire work order process.
- Assist SOM with Escalated Tickets.
- May be required to perform jobsite inspections and/or Store visits whenever necessary.
- May require travel to field offices to provide onsite support as needed.
- Continue building strong, positive relationships between The Home Depot and Romanoff Renovations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and possess vehicle insurance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, primarily in the customer service field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the company
- Strong customer service skills, ability to provide a positive and professional experience
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to travel to field offices, jobsites, and The Home Depot stores
- Previous customer service experience working in a retail industry, such as The Home Depot or Lowes
- Previous experience in residential construction a plus
- Background in floor covering installation and understands basic construction
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Self-Starter and team player
- Comfort with public speaking/teaching
- Flooring installation knowledge and ability to complete minor repairs
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to show empathy to customers and installers
- Strong autonomous performer
- Functions with a sense of urgency
- Makes decisions with discernment, considering all sides
- Ability to read diagrams and installation specs
- Familiar with OSHA workplace regulations
- Sitting up to 5 hours a day
- Lifting 50 pounds, occasionally
- Constant use of hands to type and write
- Stand up to 6 hours a day
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Earned PTO for Community Service
Romanoff Renovations is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
0" > Behaviors
0" > Preferred
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
0" > Motivations
0" > Preferred
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
0" > Education
0" > Required
High School or better.
0" > Preferred
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour