It is the primary responsibility of the Dealer to deal assigned games professionally and accurately. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Company policies, practices and procedures and Nevada gaming regulations and statues.
- Greets guests upon arrival at the table.
- Take losing bets and pay winning bets following rules and procedures.
- Verify fills and credits to the game
- Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the guest with a delightful gaming experience.
- Handles transactions for “buy ins.”
- Performs all duties while providing maximum game protection.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s service standards and brand attributes.
- Notify supervisor/manager of any suspicious or unusual activity and/or transactions in a timely and responsible manner.
- Standing for long periods of time may be required.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Dealers school or six (6) months equivalent Casino dealing experience (games must include Craps, Blackjack, Dice, or Roulette) required.
- Ability to distinguish winning/losing combinations and settle wagers accordingly.
- Possess knowledge of assigned game, ability to deal games and to perform basic math.
- Valid registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- Knowledge of and adherence to appropriate gaming regulations, policies and procedures.
- A highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must be 21.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- At least 6 months experience as a dealer.
- High School diploma and equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Table games: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift