Seeking a compassionate, highly efficient team player to assist in the maintaining of a positive social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual living environment for pregnant mothers and their children.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Please send your resume to:
- Attending to resident needs and helping to resolve issues.
- Teaching and advocating for the resident when necessary.
- Monitoring the facilities in order to ensure resident safety.
- Participating in proper operations of the home.
- Enforcing house rules and policies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Facilitating multiple Life Skill courses based on needs.
- Overseeing congregate activities such as meals and classes.
- Coordinating community service hours and other activities.
- Tracking residents, visitors and volunteers within the home.
- Assisting with kitchen operations and clean up as needed.
- Referring crisis situations or complex issues to the Supervisor.