OFT INC, established in 1994 to provide U.S. food manufacturers with innovative flavors, OFT maintains up-to-date knowledge in the U.S. markets and consumer’s interests. We work with our customers to develop products that are both meaningful and current. We provide healthy, clean, and safe foods manufactured in compliance to all U.S. regulatory agencies with effective food safety controls.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Material handling and storage
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to follow GMP process.
- Must be able to organize the ingredient.
- Must be able to clean production room, equipment, warehouse, break room, office, and bathroom.
- Receive, unpack, and organize pallets of incoming inventory.
- Proficiency of basic packaging skills in order to assist with special cases or irregular shipments.
- Responsible for quality of products
- Working knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) a plus.
- Preparation of raw materials for processing
- Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas.
- Obtains batch sheets/formula sheets and process check sheets from Supervisor.
- Verifies that all obtained materials/ingredients match items listed on batch sheet.
- Inspects the appropriate production equipment for cleanliness, allergen issues and foreign objects and material.
- Performs daily housekeeping chores.
- Performs calculations for partial formulas, ingredient and materials usage and waste.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math skill
- Nevada State Food Handler Card/ Health Card
- Able to read and comprehend simple instruction
Send resume for interview consideration
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)