We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out:
we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Prioritizes and builds sprint plans for completion.
- Coordinates with internal and external teams to plan and organize web content by studying site concept, components, and functionality.
- Audits UX and content with the goal of identifying ways to improve and/or modify site functionality to better serve our customers.
- Oversees implementation of Web Strategy which includes category/brand pages, product detail pages, navigation/footer, and more.
- Establishes and maintains content standards for web properties inclusive of ADA.
- Coordinates with international teams to learn new CMS and establish processes for migration to next generation website.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest industry developments and generate new ideas to draw customer’s attention.
- Utilizes analytics tools/tracking to better understand user behavior and identify bottle necks in order to improve our web experience.
- Serves as the point of contact for content authoring, prioritizes requests, audits current content and implements Web Strategy (inclusive of PDP, Category Pages, Navigation/Footer updates) as ALDI prepares for a migration to a new CMS.
- Works closely with various internal stakeholders (i.e., Buying, Corporate Responsibility, PR, Customer Service, NIT) and external agencies to produce, implement and verify web content strategies on an ongoing basis while satisfying customer needs, industry best practices and web accessibility standards.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience utilizing content strategy methods (content audits, SEO, user research, web analytics) to connect business goals with web content tactics.
- Experience with Adobe preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Understanding of website best practices and trends, UX, SEO, and other website-related topics.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.