Product Builder (Sewing Heart Valves)
Shift: 6am - 2:30pm
Product Builder II
Under supervisory direction, functions as a member of a production team whose goal is to assemble required components, operate equipment, inspect in-process devices and maintain the quality and integrity of the products at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully support the Quality Policy by building quality into all aspects of the incumbent's work and by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements (including but not limited to being current on all training requirements for the incumbent's position and documenting that training).
- Using fixtures and tooling, sew small components together under a microscope in a cleanroom according to manufacturing instructions, standard operating procedures and safety policies.
- Train other assemblers in device assembly and document review.
- Perform verifications of manufacturing operations and line clearances for other sewers and record on DHR.
- Work closely with in-process inspectors to verify quality conformance.
- Record information on DHR (Device History Record) and maintain accurate component inventory.
- Maintain cleanroom standards, practices, and housekeeping according to standard operating procedures and the illness and injury prevention program.
- Responsible for completion of all assigned training, whether hard copy or softcopy.
Additional Job Specific Requirements:
- Excellent dexterity and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Willing to learn and continue progressing in learning
- Minimal Microsoft office / know how to type and email
- Able to work in sitting position for long time
- Fabric Mendor
Job Type: Contract