Do you love dogs?
Do you love helping people?
Do you possess great customer service skills?
Do you have any experience in the dog-training world?
We are the locally owned territory of the fastest growing dog training company in the country, Off Leash K9 Training, LLC. This is a demanding and challenging profession. We need someone who is highly driven to establish professional relationships and be successful. This opportunity is not for someone afraid of hard work and certainly not for those who want a salary while sitting behind a desk.
**MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS**
· Must reside in Savannah, Georgia or the surrounding metro areas.
· Must be able to board and train at least 2 dogs at your residence in a secure, climate-controlled environment for 14-day increments.
· Must be able to handle large dogs (lift, help into positions, etc.) and be comfortable handling aggression/ reactivity and anxiety cases.
· Must have reliable transportation and willing to work outside in all types of weather at a variety of locations.
· Must have a smartphone (iPhone preferred)
· Must have knowledge with basic video editing (iMovie preferred).
· Must have knowledge with Social Media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
· Must complete a 30-day trainer certification course with us; then attend a 17-day certification class at Off Leash K9 Training headquarters in Virginia.
· Must be eager to learn, a hard worker and work as a team member.
· Must be a self-starter and work with minimal guidance.
· Must have clean background with no criminal record.
**DAY to DAY REQUIREMENTS**
· Handling and training small and large breeds from puppy to adult.
· Working with dogs needing behavior modification from anxiety to aggression.
· Interacting with the public in a professional manner.
· Ability to conduct private lessons at facility and/or local park (weekend work is required). Board and Train turnovers are conducted at owner’s residence.
· Continuing education and increasing skill in training, both dogs and humans.
· Attend public relations and marketing events.
· Must do before/after videos of board and train pups as well as photos/videos of ongoing lesson programs. Before/after videos must be comparable to the ones seen on our YouTube channel (training provided, experience a plus).
· Ensuring that the dogs receive the highest quality care and are maintained in clean, safe, climate controlled crate/kennel.
· Must update owners on a daily basis (video and photos).
· Clean and sanitize crates and equipment daily.
· Bathing dogs when necessary.
**Please include all relevant experience with dogs in your cover letter and resume. Please include a cover letter telling us why you are a good fit for this position and a brief bio of yourself. If you do not include a cover letter, we will not consider your application.**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Dog Training/Grooming/Vet. Tech.: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)