Full-timeEstimated: $95,000 - $130,000 a year
- Identity & Access Management
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Define, communicate, and implement security architecture and administration processes for all platforms. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and may supervise team members.
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
- 5+ years of experience with Cybersecurity concepts, including encryption, access control, and information protection
- Experience with Linux or Windows environments and virtual platforms
- Experience with DevSecOps, including continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) on AWS infrastructures
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Experience with secure network setup and management, security management, disaster management, backup management, storage management, database management, and data center management
- Experience with certification and accreditation (C&A), assessment and authorization (A&A), audits, or authority to operate (ATO)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with firewalls, intrusion detection, or intrusion prevention
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) or AV
- Experience with AWS identity and information management (IAM), resource policies, configuration, security hub, and other AWS services
- AWS Certification
- CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.