Automotive Technician duties and responsibilities
An Automotive Technician is largely responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicle engine systems. Automotive Technicians may have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Repair brake and steering systems.
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems.
- Replace or repair transmissions and fuel components as needed.
- Repair cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling.
- Perform inspections, safety checks and similar vehicle examinations.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Produce legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license for conducting test drives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Battle Mountain, NV 89820: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diesel engine repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person