Woodbridge Home Exteriors is currently seeking several talented professionals to add to our top-notch team of sales consultants. Our consultants visit with homeowners and assist them with identifying the products that will best fit their exterior home improvement needs.
We look for talented individuals who can fuel our dynamic growth and who have demonstrated consultative selling success as "one-call closers".
Every consultant is provided professional training, industry leading product samples and ongoing support to assist in closing the sale. Each appointment is PRE-SET and PRE-QUALIFIED.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 3 years of in-home sales, outside sales or direct sales experience
- Proven track record of closing sales/one-call closer
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Consultative selling experience
- Access to computer, email and fax
- Flexible schedule – homeowner appointments may be in the evenings or on Saturdays
- Strong, persuasive communication and presentation skills
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Our sales force is made up of top performers who are highly-compensated and have earning potential of $100,000 and beyond in their first year. We offer a generous compensation package including uncapped bonus and incentive opportunities.
If you are interested in joining a nationally known and recognized leader in the home improvement industry who rewards hard work and performance, please submit your current resume for consideration.
To learn more about Woodbridge Home Exteriors, please visit us at www.woodbridgeclassic.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales/Direct Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Consultative Selling: 3 years (Required)
- Deal Closing: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)