We are looking for someone who is a team player with outstanding customer service skills. If that describes you, please come join our team! We believe our Front Office Staff are the welcoming hands of our clinic, creating a first impression for our patients, clients, and customers. This position requires exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Major responsibilities of this role include: Answering the office telephone professionally, checking patients in and out, verifying patient insurance, collecting co-pays and co-insurance accurately, billing and accounts receivable.
Option for working in the back office assisting our providers is also possible.
- ***EMR experience preferred (especially EClinical Works)***
- Must have excellent customer service experience and strong computer skills.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, with some overtime as needed.
- Providing a professional and friendly experience on the telephones and in the front office for patients and vendors
- Create and maintain all patient files and ensure they are HIPAA compliant
- Various clerical duties as requested
- Full time or part time positions available
Please apply through this ad. No phone calls please!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment