During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Corporate Security consists of a team of over 400 professionals, who wake up each day and commit their every effort to protecting and serving Wells Fargo team members, customers, and shareholders. Responsible for the safety and security of Wells Fargo team members, customers and assets.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide protective escort and accompany designated executives on all movements and provide body cover to mitigate risk.
- Participate in providing protective service programs as directed for the President & CEO and other high-risk executives.
- Act as a liaison between CEO, Corporate Security, admin and support staff.
- Initiate emergency-response actions in the event of crisis, emergencies, or threats to designate executives and provide first responder level medical support as circumstances dictate. Tales proactive measures to prevent such incidents and performs reactively.
- Conduct security threat assessments while reviewing the daily schedule and projected travel itinerary of the executives to identify potential security and safety related issues. Contribute to maintaining personal profiles and conducting risk assessments of all personnel under protective service and determine travel support needs including coordination of flight operations.
- Ensure reconnaissance of locations on the travel itinerary for designated executives are conducted to identify potential risks and countermeasures to mitigate risk.
- Perform logistical support for the executive’s movements by coordinating with hosts, staff, drivers and others to ensure a seamless and consistent application of protective security measures while maintaining communication with Corporate Security, support personnel and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the planning and execution for visiting VIP’s to include Heads of State, political leaders and executives from other organizations to ensure a safe environment.
- Maintain a wide range of internal and external coordination to include liaison with federal, state and local law enforcement officials, host-country government officials and site hosts to accomplish protective security objectives such as intelligence collection, analysis and threat monitoring.
- Participate in physical security programs to include corporate facilities, residents and hotels, charter aircraft, special events, ground and air transportation and special projects.
- Participate in professional forums and maintain current with trends, actions and issues with emphasis on terrorism, criminal threats, workplace violence, political instability, civil conflicts and workplace incidents.
- This role would require meeting the requirements for the the Armed Security Officer Program(ASOP) by TSA.
- Will be required to carry a weapon in this armed role.
5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: security, military, or law enforcement
A valid state issued driver's license
Ability to run 50 yards in 10 seconds or less
Ability to carry or drag 150 lbs for a distance of 50 feet
Ability to climb staircases (up & down/floor to floor) up to 3 times without stopping
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Experience with corporate policies pertaining to customer authentication, site physical security, and systems access
Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
Other Desired Qualifications
Minimum four years law enforcement experience.
Ability to meet the requirements for the the Armed Security Officer Program(ASOP) by TSA.
Will be required to carry a weapon in this armed role.
Valid State Driver’s License. Excellent driving skills and driving record.
Possession of sound judgment, initiative and the ability to plan, organize and anticipate.
Annual certification in CPR.
Good physical conditioning and mental alertness.
Polite and discreet behavior at all times.
24 hour availability, 365 days a year. Ability to travel as requested.
Possession of United States passport.
Possession of a concealed weapon permit.
Completion of bank sponsored certification and periodic renewal at a defensive/evasive driving school.
Completion of bank sponsored training at an Executive Protection school or certification course.
Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
Ability to stand for up to 4 hours
Must have eyesight corrected to 20/20 and no uncorrectable hearing impairment
Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
500 W 33rd Street - NEW YORK, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
CHIEF OP OFFICE