Backed by venture capital funding and credit union investors, LenderClose is a fast-growing startup modernizing the financial services industry by supercharging loan originators with technology. At our company in West Des Moines, you'll have the opportunity to join a talented team of sales professionals, software engineers, and operation specialist. LenderClose's focus is to empower community lenders with the solutions they need to compete with the national brands.
Join us if you're a self motivated, highly energetic and love to have fun!
- Outbound sales calls (Leads provided by LenderClose)
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing activity. Develop prospects into candidates by effectively communicating the value proposition tailored to their needs.
- Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts and determining organization's decision making/buying process.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified lead to sales organization for further follow up.
- Effectively utilize lead qualification process as well as document sales information in SalesForce
- Maintain weekly reports for management on customer communication progress.
- Work under general supervision, but a high degree of initiative and creativity are required and encouraged.
- Performs other duties as required
- Highly Motivated
- 1-3 years of proven telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Superior written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software preferred
- High School Diploma
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Room for career development
- Freedom to execute with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- An opportunity to be part of a huge success story
Job Types: Full-time base + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)