You want a career with purpose? One that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions. If you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible. Then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin SSC Mission Solutions, Ground Systems & Solutions Engineering Team! We at Mission Solutions develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. This mission critical efforts includes development of innovative enterprise, cloud and application-based solutions for mission management, command and control, collection orchestration and tasking, processing, data analysis and analytics along with outstanding operations and sustainment capabilities of space- based programs in support of national security!
This position is for Imagery Analyst or Collection Manager with skills in image interpretation. You will be reviewing imagery, ordering various products, providing reports on data collection and helping validate and test products quality.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Formalized technical training in imagery interpretation and geospatial analysis from one of the branches of the US military or national agencies.
- Experienced with softcopy exploitation systems such as GXP, RemoteView, or ERDAS and knowledge and experience with National and Theater Multi spectral collection systems and the exploitation of their products.
- Proven understanding of and experience in the interpretation of EO and SAR phenomenology. Ability to work effectively with people as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-contractor team required.
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications are required as are proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Background across multiple sensor platforms (EO, IR, RADAR).
- Experienced with Linux, Matlab, and python. Familiarity with Agile Development Process a plus.
- Strong communication skills a result oriented teammate, creative thinker and problem-solver and follow all ethical standards of the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Previous experience as Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst (35G) or IS-3910 Naval Imagery Interpreter, or similar
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.